|List of Attorneys
- Marvin S. Arrington, Jr., Esq. Marvin@ArringtonLawFirm.com
404.633.3396 -- Mr. Arrington heads the ArringtonLawFirm.
He is an attorney with experience in employment, personal
injury, entertainment, estate planning, corporate formation,
litigation and alternative dispute resolution. Mr. Arrington
has worked for Arrington & Hollowell,The Georgia
Court of Appeals, The Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games/Atlanta
Centenniel Olympic Properties, Turner International, Troutman
Sanders and AT&T.
- Mr. Arrington focuses on client concerns with practices concentrating in Intellectual Property, Real Estate, Corporate Formation, Criminal, Wrongufl Death, Personal Injury, Entertainment, Litigation, Estape Planning, Alternate Dispute Resolution and more.
- Mr. Arrington has practied employment and insurance defense law for The Home Depot, Emory University, Crawford Long Hospital, Grady Hospital, BellSouth, Krystal, AIG, Primerica, Crawford and Company, and AllState.
- Mr. Arrington served on the Emory University School of Law Honor Court and as Chief Justice of the Emory University School of Law.
- Mr. Arrington believes in community involvement which is
why he serves on the Atlanta Advisory Board of the
Walter Ridley Scholarship Fund, the Sickle Cell Foundation
of Georgia and the Colour of Cinema Foundation.
Likewise Mr. Arrington routinely gives to charities like Morehouse
College, Spelman College, Aids Walk, and others, etc.
For additional information, please feel free to contact is
Wills, Trust & Estate Planning:
Our Attorneys were featured in the April 2011 SuperLawyers Magzine and Atlanta Magazine.
As Featured in July 2008
issue, Atlanta Tribune